- Use of corrosion and scale inhibitors in water treatment systems find massive applications in rust protection, especially in oil & gas industry; substantial demand for membrane systems
- Asia Pacific water treatment chemicals and technology market to generate solid revenue gains; need for clean water in industrialized countries to spur lucrative opportunities
ALBANY, NY† Apr 12, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Water treatment chemicals and membrane systems have been extensively used in range of industrial, municipal, and commercial applications. Substantial use in wastewater and water treatment in industrialized nations particularly in oil & gas industry is spurring the revenue prospects of water treatment chemicals and technology market. The global valuation is projected to reach US$233.5 Mn by 2031.
The array of water treatment chemicals is expanding for various applications such as removal of suspended solids, ferrous and non-ferrous metal corrosion prevention, and microorganism contamination. The choice has especially expanded for corrosion inhibitors and scale inhibitors. Growing investments by governments on wastewater treatment are growing, enriching the value chain of the water treatment chemicals and technology market.
Rise in demand for clean drinking water in industrialized nations has spurred the sales of products in water treatment chemicals and technology market. Some of the popular products are coagulants and flocculants, biocides, activated carbon, and anti-foamants and defoamers. Of note, state-of-the art technologies hasn’t witnessed wider commercialization, mainly due to the high cost of the equipment.
Get PDF Brochure for More Insights – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=206
Key Findings of Water Treatment Chemicals and Technology Market Study
- Rise in Consumption of Wastewater Resources to Spur Revenue Gains: Produced water in various industrial processes is a significant source of wastewater, and hence needs treatment for reuse as freshwater. This is propelling the demand for water treatment chemicals and technologies in produced water management. A number of membrane systems have been commercialized particularly in the oil and gas industry, spurring the sales of products in the water treatment chemicals and technology market. Widespread use of the chemicals and technologies in oil producing countries has been augmenting the revenue size.
- Rising Uptake of Corrosion and Scale Inhibitors to Generate Massive Revenues: Rise in demand for corrosion and scale inhibitors is expected to propel vast lucrative opportunities for firms in the water treatment chemicals and technology market. The authors of an in-depth study by TMR projects the membrane systems segment to expand at a CAGR of 9.60% during the forecast period of 2021–2031.
The increasing commercialization of technologically advanced methods in emerging and developed nations has bolstered the revenue gains to players in the water treatment chemicals and technology market.
Get Covid 19 Analysis – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=206
Water Treatment Chemicals and Technology Market: Key Drivers
- The ever-increasing demand for clean and potable water supplies especially in emerging economies has propelled the applications of water treatment chemicals and technology.
- Rapid pace of industrialization around the world has spurred the application of various water treatment chemicals in wastewater treatment in various industries. Rise in use of public drinking water systems has fueled the revenue potential of firms in the water treatment chemicals and technology market.
Water Treatment Chemicals and Technology Market: Regional Growth Dynamics
Asia Pacific held a leading share of the global water treatment chemicals and technology market in 2020. The regional market has been witnessing enormous lucrative opportunities, spurred by the need for innovative treatment technologies.
Emerging economies are expected to contribute sizable revenue shares during the forecast period, pivoting on the presence of several prominent players in the Asia Pacific water treatment chemicals and technology market. India and China have been at the forefront of massive revenue streams.
Request a Sample – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=206
Water Treatment Chemicals and Technology Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the water treatment chemicals and technology market are:
- Dow Water & Process Solutions
- KITZ Corp.
- Tyco Int†
- Kirloskar Ebara
- KSB Co.
- Flowserve Corp.
Make an Inquiry Before Buying – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=206
Global Water Treatment Chemicals and Technology Market: Segmentation
Water Treatment Chemicals and Technology Market, by Product
- Pumping Systems
- Valves & Controls
- Automation Systems
- Coagulants and Flocculants
- Anti-foamants and Defoamers
- Corrosion and Scale Inhibitors
- Activated Carbon
- Membrane Systems
- Reverse Osmosis
- Gas Separation & Others
Water Treatment Chemicals and Technology Market, by Region
- Russia & CIS
- rest of Europe
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- rest of Asia pacific
- Latin America
- rest of Latin America
- Middle East † Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- rest of Middle East † Africa
Chemicals & Materials Industry battles Tangible Impact of Economic and Cultural changes, Explore Transparency Market Research’s award-winning coverage of the global Chemicals & Materials†
Cycloaliphatic Epoxy Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/cycloaliphatic-epoxy-market.html
Caprolactone Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/caprolactone-market.html
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analysis information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit our YouTube channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
E-mail: [email protected]
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/water-treatment-chemicals-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research